Wheelihan Law, PLLC
Beverly G. Wheelihan
I have over 20 years of experience in the legal field. The past 12 years as a practicing attorney. I have lead and supported businesses including leading a multi-million dollar Southeast, Michigan IT Staffing and Professional Services corporation as well as my most recent experience serving the community in a supervisory role with a leading legal aid firm based in Michigan.
I was admitted to the State Bar of Michigan in 2006 and am a graduate of the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. For the past several years I have represented individual clients in numerous litigations to protect their rights and interests in a multitude of areas including probate, debt defense, student loan law and family law matters.
Why Choose Us
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
Professional Associations and Memberships:
State Bar of Michigan: Member
Consumer Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan: Member
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan, 2005
- Law Review: Title Editor, August 2004 to May 2005
- Junior Member, August 2003 to May 2004
- American Indian Law Practicum, January 2004 to May 2004
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Business Organization, April 2005
- Madonna University, Livonia, Michigan, 2000 – Bachelor of Science with Honors, Legal Assistant Major, Business Minor
- Macomb Community College, Warren, Michigan, 1998 – Associate of Applied Science, Legal Assistant Major
The Federal Government’s Failure to Provide Health Care to Urban Native Americans in Violation of the Indian Health Care Improvement Act, 82 u. det. mercy l. rev. 461 (Spring 2005)
Areas Of Practice
Student Loan Law, Family Law, Estate Planning, Probate and General Civil Matters. If you have a legal problem in another area of law, please do not hesitate to contact me. I may still be able to provide assistance, or can lead you in the direction of someone who can.
The Client Comes First
Committed to Excellence
Contact Us About Your Needs
For a consultation, contact Wheelihan Law, PLLC today! Simply complete the fields below and we’ll get back to you. I respond to email within 24 hours, but don’t check or reply during holidays, weekends and evenings.
After hours and weekend appointments available upon request.